Author Info / Abstract Submission
All papers should be submitted electronically via the link provided on the GASS 2020 web site, to be checked prior to submission regarding latest instructions, templates, and sample formats. Accepted papers presented at the GASS 2020 may be submitted for posting on IEEE Xplore, if the author chooses so.
URSI GASS 2020 Paper Submission
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2020
Paper submission for all sessions related to the URSI GASS 2020
Instruction for Authors
You will need to submit a PDF version of your paper and to maintain compatibility it is important that you follow the latest instructions, templates, and sample formats.
Abstracts and Papers
You can access templates for these standards through the preceding links.
All Commissions and Joint Sessions accept either an Extended Abstract or a Summary Paper.
In addition, Young Scientist Award entrants and Student Paper Competition entrants need to meet specific requirements.
- Young Scientist Awards (YSA) : YSA applicants must submit a Summary Paper.
- Student Paper Competition (SPC) : Entrants must submit a Full Paper (a maximum of ten pages) and either a Summary Paper or an Extended Abstract as appropriate for the Commission.
Policy with respect to Inclusion in Proceedings & submission to IEEE Xplore:
Extended Abstracts (1 page) will:
- be published on the USB stick, on the URSI website but will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
Summary Papers (from 2 to 4 pages) will:
- be published on the USB stick and on the URSI website and also be submitted to IEEE Xplore unless the author opts out
SPC Full papers will:
- not be published, neither on the USB stick, nor on the URSI website
- their Abstracts/Summary Paper submitted on the same topic will appear in the proceedings.
PLEASE NOTE THAT : All authors submitting papers must sign the “Agreement Granting URSI Rights Related to Publication of Scholarly Work” !!!
All PDFs to be included in IEEE Xplore® should be validated through PDF eXpress for Xplore compatibility. The conference ID is 49373X
- Session, workshop and short course proposals: August 31, 2019
- Paper submission opening: October 15, 2019
- Paper submission closing: January 31, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2020